Growing tropical plants – also known as houseplants – indoors is fun and enjoyable plus many of them clean the indoor of pollutants.
It is easy to grow exotic looking plants that produce tropical fruit and colorful flowers in a pot in your living room or office.
Many of these plants are easy to start from seed and I share with you five plants that I recommend for indoor growing.
I also share with you why growing your own tropical fruit saves money.
In this video you will learn:
- How to bring tropical plants indoors at the end of summer
- How to grow tropical plants indoors
- How to protect and overwinter tropical plants outdoors in cold climates
- How to propagate tropical plants
- How to water tropcial plants
- How to grow topical plants in a greenhouse